View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
The only things I mention about sex in my profile is where I say I want a casual relationship but I explain that that isn't the same as casual sex, which I am not looking for, and somewhere else I say I'm not interested in anyone who identifies as strongly into BDSM (I was getting messages from guys who wanted to know if I would let them Dom me. Ugh). The kink is the part he responded to.

Hmm, should I take that stuff out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalRose View Post
It would probably depend what the context was honestly. I don't mind openly discussing sex as long as I don't feel like I'm being pressured for it.
Yeah, I think it depends HOW he brought in the subject of it. If it was related to what you say in your profile, I'd just say take it out of your profile to make sure others don't do the same.

I think as long as he wasn't pushing the idea, and was only interested in an open conversation, it seems harmless. By not replying to that part of the message, or outright stating that you aren't comfortable talking about it just yet would be enough. If he still pushed on sex in the next reply, then I would take that as a sign, and leave him to it. =]
=]