View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 AM

It's Sward and my anniversary today. Twelve years already. Feels like less, definitely. Not much I can talk about though. I love going out with him and we will go to our favorite Greek restaurant later this evening. I noticed that the feel is different when going out with Sward or with Lin. It's not for Lin and I. We don't mesh that well with this stuff. At least not so well like Sward and I.

I got my self thinking how happy I am when we walked some little path beside one of our local rivers and had both of them in front of me, walking slowly, chatting and planning something. Looking at their backs, all I could do was maintaining a content smile. When Lin turned around to talk to me, he caught me smirking and without a comment his gaze softened as well. He nudged Sward and said: “Look, seems as if somebody's happy here.” And both of them pulled me in between and we walked on. Haven't had some 'sandwich-cuddle-time' lately, will need some this weekend

My Blog