View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeeraReed View Post
I wonder if "polysexual" could mean that you're mainly attracted to multiple people, and/or that you feel a strong desire to be with two people at once, such as someone who prefers to have sex with a couple?

(I'm just imagining here, I don't really know what it means to identify as polysexual).
My husband identifies as polysexual. All it means is that he doesn't think you should have to only have sex with the same person every time, that variety is the spice of life. However, he is not polyamorous: he simply cannot be bothered with the trials and tribulations of more than one romantic partner at a time.

Relationships take work. Lots of work. Work is hard. Casual sex is relatively easy. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Don't call me in the morning.

It's got nothing to do with a preference for threesomes, which he does not have. Too much work to keep everyone satisfied. He likes to focus on his sexual partners when he's with them.

I don't know what it would mean to be "mainly attracted to multiple people." You see a gorgeous girl, but you're not attracted to her until she's standing beside another gorgeous girl?

"Crowns do queer things to the heads beneath them."