View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:34 AM

Well that's my reality check - unless shes done something like this before, if she doesn't do something like this again - it wont do anything POSITIVE for you to get upset with it.

If you're concerned that she wants to break up, have you asked her if she wants to break up? I mean you could spend every minute til you see her being upset and angry, but that wont do any good.

It sounds like you need some sort of immediate closure one way or another? I don't know
"Hey Loop, I'm really freaking out and worried about what this means, I don't know if you want to break up and I don't want to wait till you have time to talk in person to find out what's going on. Can we set up a brief time to meet for coffee or to IM so we can touch base about this?"

Or fill in the blank with whatever it is you want. But if you just want to be upset instead of understanding, that she is conflicted about what to do about dating you and Stine, or she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown with her work, maybe she has negative feelings about how you went off on a trip and she didn't get to go, maybe she thinks your relationship is strong so you can handle a month of no dates.

Lets say she does just need a bit of time, and you go bonkers in the next two weeks so she decides she shouldn't date you anymore because you acted like that. Grid knows you better, and if she says to chill...I'm guessing she has a good point? Don't get me wrong, I would not be OK with a partner doing that without a good explanation, but since you already sent her nasty messages, I can see why she is asking for space.