View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazenBurn View Post
SO really believes in integration so a lot of time it's the three of us doing something, like going to dinner. She gets one night alone with him a week and I do too. Otherwise she says it's not fair. If I want to see SO, I have to see her too.
And what's that about? if you don't want to hang with her, you shouldn't have to. Polite respect among metamours is enough, you don't all have to be friends and hang out. It doesn't sound like you really want to do that, but you go along with it just to see him, because that's the way he wants things.

I gotta say, your SO sounds like a dictator, and he's got both you and your metamour wrapped around his little finger. How about knowing your own mind, and standing up for what you really want? Wouldn't you rather be with someone who is kind to the ones he loves instead of requiring a group dynamic among people who don't get along, and belittling and trying to change them to meet some sort of distorted standard?

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein