View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious77 View Post
I am trying to get more information on polyamory from the first person point of view. So far, from what I have found in articles and such from the web, I really appreciate and respect the values and ideas that the polyamory community has towards each other and others. I am writing a research paper for my college english class and I would love to be able to talk to someone about their personal views and values on polyamory. I hope no one is offended by me coming on here and asking this, because that is the last thing I want to do. So, if that is the case, I appologize.
Remember there is no "THE polyamory community". My suggestion is that you read the forum and try to include as many "samples" as possible in your research. You will find that many people on this forum and elsewhere don't have the same "values and ideas" toward each other and others. Don't take one or two or three people's experiences and make it out in your paper as though conclusions can be drawn about polyamorous people in general just from those stories.