View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:31 PM

"When it comes to people in "real life" it seems that the women I am most interested in are ones that I just can't seem to figure out how to break it to them that I am actually available, despite the fact that I'm married..."

I would focus on this angle, online dating is great, but always more of a crapshoot. "Break it to them" makes it sound like you'd be telling them bad news! Could it be that you have the wrong attitude about it? People respond very differently based on how present something. What is it that really keeps you from trying with one of these women? What if your wife initiated -- "Fyi, hubby and I have an open marriage and he's too shy to let you know he likes you. "

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 09-18-2012 at 05:38 PM.