View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:28 AM

TGIG - thanks for the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RfromRMC View Post
So he says he identified as bisexual and not pansexual because he "likes his men very much manly and his women very much womanly". (His words, not mine.)
Yep, that is why I ID as bi and not pan. I like manly-men and girlie-girls. Not really attracted to androgyny in any gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberRain View Post
When I read an ad from someone saying they're bicurious and looking, my thought is 'I don't wanna be your experiment.' But some girls like to experiment. The first woman I was with only wanted me because I'd not been with a woman before. At the time, I was totally okay with that.
Twenty years after my now-husband pointed out that I am Bi (I didn't realize there was, or needed to be, a word for it) I'm still totally fine with being someone's "experiment". The girls that I am attracted to ID as Bi-Curious, Bi, or Hetero. Of the dozen or so women that I have been with - the vast majority I was their first woman-on-woman encounter. Two have ID'd as Bi before I met them. I have never been with, or been attracted to, someone who ID's as Lesbian (or Pan for that matter - but I know many Lesbians and have never met anyone IRL that IDs as Pan). (Don't know what that says about me...)

JaneQ

ETA:
PS. MsJ ID'd as Bi before I met her, VV was apparently Bi-Curious - and, I recently learned (as of 4 months ago), had asked MrS to keep an eye our for a girl she could "experiment" with - when he got together with me he, apparently, gave her the "heads up" that I could be the one she was looking for (this was before he pointed out to me that I was Bi) - I was, we did, we still do - now she ID's as Bi.
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe

Last edited by JaneQSmythe; 09-18-2012 at 12:35 AM.