View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:28 PM

Hey Jay, thanks for sharing. If your relationship is more of a vee than a triad, maybe that's ok, as long as, like you say, your bf is responsive to your needs. When you talk about whether or not you'd consider being open to another partner, you talk about how he'd react and how she'd react. I say, focus on what's best for you.

Tbh, your story and others like it make me feel better about the things that sometimes bug me, like not having the opportunity to live with G&E. Because it seems like it's very hard for things to feel equal in such a situation, especially in the beginning (though there are those who have done it... hi, Phy, if you're reading!), and even though sometimes it feels like it would be great, it would probably hurt like heck at times. Our pace is our pace, and our collective comfort levels are our collective comfort levels.

Glad to have made you smile and for the camaraderie, Anne.
Me, 30ish bi female, been doing solo poly for roughly 5 years. Gia, Clay, and Pike, my partners. Davis, ex/friend/"it's complicated." Eric, Gia's husband. Bee, Gia and Eric's toddler.