View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:07 AM

Belatedly, thanks for the encouragement, Rainy and Jay!

Completely random notes.

I'm listed as the emergency back-up contact for Bee at his daycare. I like this fact.

Gia invited me to come as her date to her office's holiday party. She started working at the same place Eric does over the summer and, not long ago, she was fretting about not being out as poly there. I guess she's decided to come out.

I'm waiting until October to invite G&E&B to dinner with my parents. My parents told me I should invite them a while back, but things are very busy right now and I want to wait until it's calmer. Admittedly, I'm also nervous. I'm curious as to whether Eric will choose to come. I plan to tell him that he's completely welcome, but that his presence is not required... they may be interested in him, but it's really my girlfriend and her child that they want to meet.

I dreamed the other day that I adopted a baby girl. I woke up thinking about needing to buy formula for her. It's the first time I've ever had a dream like that.

Davis's birthday is tomorrow. I'm going to take him out to eat. The weekend after next, we're going to go camping just the two of us, which we've never done before.