View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
I've never been in a triad, but the two time I have lived with other women it's been the one who cares more about stuff like that takes/tries to take the reigns. That is why I will never live with another woman (or man who has a strong opinion about the subject of interior design), I like things my way
Lol, we have very similar tastes in house decor, so we SHARE most of it - its more the actual regular household.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFarFromRight View Post
Hi! I gather from your other posts that none of the children are biologically yours. Do you think that this might play a role?
Not yet. And yes i think it probably does.
I was speculating that it might change slightly when i have a baby. But i'm not sure. I think she'll baby me while i'm pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RfromRMC View Post
One developed in the triad I was in.
I guess it's naturual in a way. Heck, I'm sure it happens even in a couple.
It's how everyone handles it that makes the difference!
In my case, it actually was the cause of many conflicts. I think because the other two both had "Alpha" personalities and they clashed like rams. It wasn't pretty.
I sometimes worry that it makes me slack of. Because i'm 'allowed' to focus on uni first, so i'll put parenting/house on a backburner when i'm stressed.
Hoping that when i am done with uni i'll get my @ss in gear a bit - although i'll be one of the working parents, so i assume the fact that i will bring in an income will still keep her in a different position to myself. maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
But in daily operations?

Tell her she's fine and to stop excess worry where none is warranted.
hehe - i think 'daily operations' is probably a good way to explain the difference. thankyou. that way its something that could change, rather than a fixed set.

I have told her you said to stop worrying. she forgot what she'd been worrying about

Last edited by Pliglet; 09-12-2012 at 03:24 PM.