Thread: New
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Default New

Hey all! Firstly, let me say I'm glad to be here and I can't tell you how fortunate I feel that there is a supportive community out here. Secondly, I have questions and concerns about this relatively new undertaking regarding my relationship. My wife and I have been married for just over 4 years now and the last 2 have been more than rough. From screaming matches to the fact that she used to be a bit physically abusive (I know, right?) which, for all intensive purposes, is water under the bridge. We've since worked things out. Well, we actually just took the drama out and BAM! Boredom. She's bored, no interest in sex, argues all the time. I'm bored, no interest in giving her the time of day, plus I live about 2 1/2 hours away (I'm at college, she's at home). Last night, she brought up something we had discussed about a year ago after a wild night with our friends: Opening the relationship. I have class in half an hour, so I can't give this the attention it really deserves, but I'll try to express my concerns briefly. Ok, one concern, briefly. Jealousy. I know it's a bit of an illogical emotion, but it is still an emotion. So far, no amount of critical thinking had alleviated the awful feeling I get when I imagine some stud humping my wife. The only time I was okay with (enjoyed) it was that one night, because I was INVOLVED and we were both enjoying ourselves TOGETHER. But that isn't really feasible with the distance. Anyways, I want to get more in depth, but class is calling. Thank you for the helpful advice I am sure will follow. And thank you again for being here. More to come soon. Adios.

Last edited by coreymcdonald855; 09-12-2012 at 04:25 PM.