View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:50 AM

So I've gone over most of the posts here with him, and he pointed out that I missed a part of the situation. While he works 4 days during the week with me at the job I've mentioned, he also gets paid to play in a band every weekend. They perform every Friday and Saturday. A lot of times I go with and watch, but not always. There have been times that he is out at a gig and I have made other social plans, either platonic or romantic. He says there is no difference, but I think there is, because when I'm at work I'm sitting at a desk doing mundane paperwork, etc. And when he's at work on the weekends, he's at a bar, with his bandmates, and is able to drink and socialize on set breaks. The night he met this girl was a night she was tending bar at the place they were playing. So he even has chances to meet women when he's at his "work." The problem lies in that those damned Thursdays are the only night he has off between the two jobs. I feel like at this point, I have to pretty much just let him do whatever, and just deal with feeling like shit. Which isn't a good position to be in, but what other option do I have?