View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
I was paying attention. I see the signs. Some of which are eye rollingly offensive and others hugely hilarious.
Yeah I'm really sorry about that. Really. I'm sure it's 50% due to me just being really clunky when trying to correctly communicate in a new place. And it's 50% that I am a little arrogant, naive, and all the things you guys called me. That's ok. I don't mind hearing the truth, so long as it is done nicely.

I guess I just expected to look up to you guys when I first got here, and some of these people although I know they are super experienced and more wise than me, have been very disappointing as people I should hold in high esteem because of their behavior. I'm disappointed in some the people I found to be trying to be helpful to me. Not all. Just some. You have been brilliant LovingRadiance. And even though the others are more brash I do appreciate them too.

Whatever my problems are, they don't define me or my life. The word "MATURE" is about passing from one stage to another. I think some of the members here could try and be more sensitive to that I might just need to learn something rather than deciding I am worthless to the world in their eyes. Otherwise I think it'd be best if they kept it to themselves because that can be very hurtful to communicate to someone potentially looking up to you for advice.

Last edited by PolyPhonic; 09-05-2012 at 12:54 AM.