View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
When you go on the internet, evan, and ask questions from strangers on a message board, you don't get to scold them for not answering the way you think they should, nor to tell them how to answer. We operate by the rules of the board, not you, and only a moderator can tell us how to answer in ways that comply. So, if someone is getting a rise out of you, it's on you. You don't have to belittle us and say we are not acting in the true spirit of poly. Methinks you know jack shit about effective communication. We could help you if you weren't so combative and arrogant in your responses and being such a drag with your big "No" to everyone. Ick. I am not offended by your words because I don't give that kind of power to strangers on a message board, but I see that you like to instigate and try to offend people, for some reason.

This is useless, and I know you will likely not be coming back here six months from now, nor contributing in any helpful way to anyone else's threads. You just want to get agreement and only the kind of feedback you want to get, to handle your "huge" (in actuality, common as mud) problem. Eccch, you're selfish.

I'm done with you.
I see you take no responsibility for scolding me, and you excuse the actions of your friends. I'm not interested in changing your core beliefs so that you can approach this differently and have compassion for the things that others did to me in here. It's not necessary for me. I know where you are coming from and I'm sure in time you will have a better idea of my "texture" than the premature judging you have projected onto our conversations. I appreciate you and your experiences and what you have to offer me and others here. If you want to treat me like second class, I cannot do anything about that.