View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:20 AM

I had to freaking log in to my laptop-because trying to reply from my phone was ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevans View Post
Do you have a lot of experience with people? I mean big city experience. I used to meet 300 people in one night. I was doing this 6 days a week. I had to print 1000s of business cards every week. I did this in Beverly Hills and Hollywood. I did this for years. I knew about 20% of the people in Beverly Hills my sidekick and I once figured. That's a lot in case you aren't sure. Beverly Hills has a lot of people in it. Anyway, I'm not from the boonies. I know people, personalities, and I know how they tick. I was a professional poker player for 2 years.
This would be one of those "eye rolling" series of statements that makes the whole thread seem utterly condescending and ridiculous.

Ok, so you KNOW PEOPLE in Hollywood-where it's normal for a marriage to last 72 hours and relationships to be based upon lies heaped upon lies heaped upon lies. Where "love" is synonymous with sex AND with "we were in a movie together-until of course a new film comes along and they are now in "love" with the lead in THAT film.

That might explain precisely why you can't figure out why everyone is offended at the way you degrade women through your comments and degrade the posters here though your comments.

You are right-NO ONE HERE KNOWS YOU.
But-if one wants to vent to a captive audience, they pay a counselor. When one posts on a public message board asking for advice-they generally can count on getting some very blunt, hard-edged responses. The interesting thing is-that its usually spot on for what it is about them that THE GENERAL PUBLIC is going to find offensive.
So, if you are looking to improve your already perfected by Hollywood social skills-you've come to the right place. You may find it VERY helpful in your personal relationships.
If on the other hand you were looking for people to pussyfoot around the questions and answers they give-you are in the wrong place and at the wrong time.

SINCERE answer to your ORIGINAL POST:
You are trying to educate a mono person about what you need as a poly-GO READ MonoVCPHG's posts. There isn't another poster on here who has written SO THOROUGHLY from a mono perspective-exactly what it is that a mono person thinks and feels and needs in order to accept and even thrive in a mono-poly dynamic.
If you read through his posts, and especially the threads he started, you will find a treasure trove of information on how to communicate to mono's in a way that they can accept and understand.