View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:59 AM

I'm a 22 year old woman, my husband and I have been married for four years and we have a two year old son. We love each other and are very happy. We have a close mutual friend who we've been friends with for many years, he's our son's godfather, he is considered part of our family and I love him. I love him more (and differently) than I probably should as just a friend, at least from a monogamous view point.

I've talked with my husband about my feelings and thoughts about polyamory and my attraction to our friend and he is thinking over his response. Waiting to hear what he has to say is so hard. It's been nearly a week now.

So, I'm here to talk about the possiblity of changing the nature of our relationship and meeting like other minded people.... because everyone else I've tried to talk to about it has been quite offended about the whole idea.

I know that even if my husband agrees that there is a good chance that our friend won't be interested but I feel like if I don't take a chance I will forever regret it.