View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
I say, go for it, evanevans. you deserve to be King of your own Castle, even if said Castle exists only in your own mind. Seriously. I may sound like I'm making fun of you, but I only want good things for you and nothing bad. Now go out there and make it happen! I don't think there is anything anybody on this forum can help you with that you can't figure out for yourself. And if your wife is too stupid to know a good thing when she has it, she deserves to go back to her family and a life devoid of a mature male provider and the free orgasms that accompany.
Hahahahaha, man you are hilarious! I like it. And by the way, I kind of am in a castle. I live in a big house on top of a mountain, gated, with a full view from Belize to Nicaragua. It's the life (snorkeling, scuba diving, white sand beaches, parasailing, ziplining, monkeys, toucans, iguanas, parrots, jungle, fishing, resorts, restaurants, imported american food supermarkets, excellent healthcare at costs that would cause your dick to drop off in disbelief (like $6 to see a doctor and get medicine), and did I mention I have a live-in nanny, cook, housekeeper that mops, sweeps, three times a day, laundry, errands, cooks every meal, and takes care of the kids when necessary all for less than two bills a month? yep...I think good for you if you want to stay in America! More for me ).