View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
Oh, ok, here's part of the answer to my question about your children and "babbymommas" in another thread. Only 3 of them are yours, plus the one you have with her. Six of your own from previous relationships seemed like a lot for someone your age and I was thinking to myself, "hasn't this guy ever heard of contraceptives"? LOL... It's just that your posts and the way you present yourself comes across as both naive and disingenuous at the same time; of course, I'm sure it's my problem, but I'm just telling it like it is.

I apologize if I offended you at some point.
Oh no worries at all. I cannot be offended. You are welcome to all the ways that you are. And by that I mean no offense! lol No, but seriously, I took no offense. And yeah I am naive, but I know in my heart this is the right direction for me. But yeah, I'm naive and ignorant about all this. A true Poly Virgin. As far as coming across disingenuous, that's just because there is so much to explain and only so many words and time to paraphrase it all, so I wind up putting "spin" on my own truths, so it's compacted and easy to digest, and so it comes across as not exactly how I would be talking to someone in person about it. I do apologize for that, but if I did give you every detail I think no one would take the time to read all the useless little details and then everyone would be complaining that I'm too verbose or detailed and just to stick to the point.