View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:06 PM

Thanks for the commiseration and kind words, friends.

I got away for a few days this weekend and tried to focus on other things. I still thought of Gia frequently, she's a fixture in my mind and heart, but I did my best not to ruminate. This morning she sent me an email just saying that she missed me and wanted me to know. <3 <3 <3

She also posted something on tumblr, musing about how she wants a new sexual partner, at least in the short term, even though she knows it's impractical right now, because she thinks she'll be able to more confidently express her dominant side in a situation where the other person has no other context for her, no preconceptions. She sees it as a growth thing. I still have some insecurities around it, around her having enough time for me, but I'm able to see clearly how silly this is. I wouldn't begrudge her a new friend. And Eric doesn't begrudge me her time and energy, he trusts her to give him what she can. I can't love her and seek to limit her, she deserves more than that.