View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
Er... it was snowmelt, not me, that asked the question here - I was merely giving an opinion based on your responses in the other thread.
Oh haha. Ok sorry about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
Yes, yes, I understand what YOU want - I am asking what happens if one (or more) of the women that you have set up a home with want to include a man in the home, too - you don't have to do anything with them, but they would like him to live in the house with you. What if it is what*they* want - is that ok with you?
Probably not. It would be rare that they find someone as mature as myself and I wouldn't want to de-stabilize what's already so hard to maintain. But if a real poly guru showed up, than yeah, no prob. But if it's still the case where I am the one as the most mature pillar of strength in the house, than I cannot have my place as that support system threatened. I have been with enough women to know how important it is to keep them in the zone. I'm very good at providing that for them. That is one of the attractions women have with me. It's not about being selfish, it's about being smart. Where I live there are no men like me. None. I know everyone on this island or at least each person's friend, or at least I am aware of anyone I haven't personally met. There are no men like me, or you, or anyone with such a developed conscience.