View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevans View Post
Ohhhhhhh, so this has just been a projection of your own frustration with me not giving that attention and now spiraling it into that I am avoiding it because I either disagree or can't see the other way.
Er... it was snowmelt, not me, that asked the question here - I was merely giving an opinion based on your responses in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevans View Post
Nah, I'm not into male energy. I like being around women. It's not just sexual. I was raised by a single mother, and was a momma's boy for most of my 20s. I went through a lot to grow out of that, and be healthy, but I still have no interest in football, baseball, sports, hitting the gym, drinking beer, etc. I like being romantic, I like being affectionate, I like talking about feelings and relationships, I could go on and on, but the point is I like having relationships with women and by that I mean friendships, time spent, etc. Obviously I can stick my penis in them and make babies etc, but that's NOT why I like them more than men. So for me, we're talking girls only. I'm ok with playing with other guys in the same session, but not living together. But hey, you never know.
Yes, yes, I understand what YOU want - I am asking what happens if one (or more) of the women that you have set up a home with want to include a man in the home, too - you don't have to do anything with them, but they would like him to live in the house with you. What if it is what*they* want - is that ok with you?

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb

Last edited by CielDuMatin; 09-03-2012 at 06:38 AM.