View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhyshious View Post
Sit. 1) We want a woman in the house that is the wife I am not. I love to cook, and I adore raising our children, but I am not by any means domestic. I want a woman who likes to clean, and do laundry. We want someone that will be a member of our family. I don't want just a casual fuck buddy. our biggest concern is always the safety of our children. We are so hesitant to get to know a woman, because you never see the real psycho's coming. I have been in serious relationships with women before, and I feel like a piece of me is missing by not having a woman to walk beside me in life along with my hubby. I want a woman who is bisexual, and doesn't need to be in a threesome all the time. It can be her and him, or her and I...or we all just sleep and cuddle. Well, they can cuddle, I'm not much on being touched all the time.
I find it interesting that in this description of what you would like from a woman partner, you list first the ways she could be of use to you. Could a paid housekeeper alleviate some of the pressure you feel domestically, permitting you to date for dating's sake? If she's got to want to be the maid as well as your lover, I can see why she hasn't materialised.

Refuge in Audacity { home of the post-raph stunner }