View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzWiz View Post
Ok, playing devils advocate here.....
Mostly because I dream of having a big house whereas I'm the only female and I've 2 or 3 husbands :-)
Haha, alright.
Quote:
A den of girls, a harem, yup, I can see the attraction
Absolutely. Attraction. Temptation. If I was single I would set it up and master it.
Quote:
Granted I wouldn't want to be there when their menstral cycles line up and there's PMS flying about, but putting that aside for a moment....
I'm fortunate enough to have had the experiences in life to be able to handle women. I am confident I can handle those moments. I have the tools. Hell worst case scenario, tell them to go shopping! lol
Quote:
Have you thought of the logistics of this? How it could be accomplished?
Actually yes. I have a notebook where I completely came up with a recruiting process, a breakin process, rules, how to take care of each them financially, health, etc. It sounds crazy, but I like to master the things that I do in my life, and I wanted to be sure I could handle all the aspects that could come up since they would all be relying on me as the pillar in the house. That is something attractive I provide my girls, stability and security, and I like to make sure I emanate that at all times, so I wanted ot be sure I knew how to react in all situations (STD tests, being seen in public, catfights, and situations I am still realizing could come about).
Quote:
Setting aside the fact that we all grow differently, have different needs at any particular phase of our lives,
Odds are, one or more within you group will have children, each have their own past/present family/friends...
Yeah, no problem. Where I live cost of living is cheap and I make US money with a job over the internet, so the amount I make puts me in the situation to be able to keep situations like that copasetic financially because of how much cheaper it is to live here. Also I have 6 kids myself.
Quote:
may or may not work, be able to add financially to the collective, may or may not get along with one another....
Are you willing/able to accept responsibility for several women's needs/wants as well as those of their children (present & future), to house them, feed, them, care for them not only superficially/financially but also emotionally & spiritually, helping each of them grow into whomever they wish to become?
Absolutely! In fact I am beginning to feel that is what I am here for. That is part of my purpose in life, to offer a kind sharing nurturing relationship to women in a non-threatening sharing loving environment. Absolutely! You just said exactly what excites me in life, what makes me feel happy to do.
Quote:
Honey, you may want to think about this a bit more before going to the hardware store to cut keys for your front door
I already have a security guard and camera system worked into my notebook.
Quote:
Have you heard of in-line families?
I'm researching this actually, seems very well thought out....
No haven't heard of that. I will check it out.[QUOTE=MzWiz;152102]If I had a magic wand and could "pooff" your desired world now exists, what do you see?[QUOTE=MzWiz;152102]I see more women getting their emotional needs met, more men getting their emotional needs met, and more understanding of how to be respectful to each other as individuals in a society that is more accepting of different beliefs and thinking. Worldwide.
Quote:
Start easy with the logistics (housing, medical, school/education, whatnot), them try and move into the "soft" aspects; emotions
Sounds great, and have thought about all of that.
Quote:
On my side I logic/lie to myself in thinking men are different then women so having 2-3 men under the same roof would be easier than having 2-3 women, and in some senses that may be true (please people, don't flame me for this, just call me naive and laugh, please, I like my dream even if in practice it may not hold together... but I don't know that yet as my reality isn't there yet)
As someone still ignorant to all this, I defer to your experiences, however my personal opinion right now is that naturally women are going to get along better than men. But that could just be a projection of my own beliefs. I'd have to do further research, but from what I do know about the nature of Man and Women from my research into why we are different, I can say I believe that women getting along would be easier than men getting along. Women make babies and men protect their seed to fruition. That has been the historical role for man and woman, and jealousy is conducive to making that work, so naturally it's easier for women to get used to the concept of sharing than men who are wired to be possessive.
Quote:
But even then, I have to consider their children, their exs, their families, friends, coworkers...
Trying to get one relationship solid is hard enough, trying to get multiples under one roof in a long term growth oriented structure.... My ideal, yes, but I know it's going to be a heck of a lot of work/negotiation/compromise and as people are ever changing, just as everything is going well, life will send us another curve ball....
I'm fortunate to live in an area of the world where a kind of liberation is occuring and new concepts are being grasped more openly than I've found in the USA. There are a lot of idealists in the USA, well everywhere. Anyway, I'm in a good spot to push new ideas where I am.
Quote:
Think about it....... In your ideal situation, beyond sexual fantasies
This isn't a need inside me to satisfy a sexual fantasy. I like to share affection and intimacy. For my that does not have to be penis vaagina, or even if it is, it doesn't have to be "sex". I just want to make that clear. I am not trying to find sexual promiscuity or fulfill some kink. This is about infinite love.
Quote:
what does it look/feel like.... And are these views/perceptions possible or just a great wet dream?
Definitely possible, I'm just trying to figure out if I can live the life with my wife-to-be. It's scary stuff. I imagine gays who come out of the closet in marriages go through the same very difficult growth.