View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:40 PM

Me and rory have both been crazy busy these last few weeks and haven't been able to talk much. But in a couple of days we're finally going to live in the same city! You can imagine how happy I'm about that.

So I moved to Dream City over a week ago, stayed with a friend for a few days and now I live in a shared apartment with two roommates. They both seem really nice. I told one of them about rory and the whole situation today. She took it well, no problem. She seems quite easy-going, so I kinda assumed that my situation wouldn't cause any problems with her. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to tell the other roommate about this because he's moving out of here in a month. But we'll see.

This week I started working in the same place I worked the last time I lived in Dream City, but I also continue to do stuff for my freelance job so I have two jobs now. Just to make sure I make enough money to live on my own. I can probably quit my freelance job sometime in the future but I don't want to do that yet. So that's making me even busier than usually.

I miss rory so much. I'm happy that I get to see her soon and after that I get to see her like every week. Wow. What a change!

I also miss Bob. Thinking about him makes me still a bit confused though. We haven't really kept in touch after the last time we met. Well, there have been many other things on my mind lately and I bet on his, too. But I'd like to talk to him. Hopefully one day we'll both have some time to do that.