View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:09 PM

Thank you YouAreHere.

The reason why I started wondering today if my GF is attracted to my money is because she's unemployed, lives with grandma and hates it, has never had anyone spend money on her and now she has me, I take her out for fine dining, give her money and buy her things. That could make her think she loves me just because she's always been poor and struggling and all of a sudden this guy spends all this money on her and NOT that she's a gold digger but suddenly being wined and dined when she's only been taken out for burgers at fast food places before by other broke guys and girls, even her main GF is dirt poor and can't hold a job, may have something to do with her falling for me.

I don't know. I could be wrong.

So this time when she comes I'm not giving her money or buying her things and no fine dining in restaurants. I'm quite a chef, been cooking and creating my own recipes since I was 7 years old, so I'll just cook for her at home.

I am really happy for you that your relationship is working.

And happy to meet a guy who's mono and is with a poly and knows what it's like.

I think maybe that this is just too much for me for a FIRST ever relationship. I'm just turned 20, she's 19.

I thought we had a lot in common because we both like the same music and like video games. And we love cats. Pretty lame reason to fall in love, huh? And she's really cute. And she has the same ailments as my mom. Maybe it's a comfort thing for me and not love? I don't even know anymore.

And I'm lonely. I'm shy.

If I had other relationships to compare this to it might be different. But I don't.

I think I'm babbling like a fool. Haha.

You're probably right, that she loves both of us.

I don't know where my head is now. I guess I'll find out this weekend.

Just ignore my babbling and confusion please. I'm not usually so scattered, but I'm at work and trying to deal with everything and ... this Panda needs to calm down and just chill haha.

thank you.

Panda