View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:38 PM

Default Hello :)

I was browing the threads, and came across your post. Honestly, it sounds so much like our lives lol. We are Robert & Stephanie (this is Stephanie writing at the moment, Robert knows though) I am 28 almost 29 and he is 34. We had both tried the swinging lifestyle a few years back, but not together. We are both divorced, and for the past couple of years, we have been dating and growing together, exclusively. We are getting married in March and blending our families. I have three children from my previous marriage, he has a 16 year old daughter who lives with her mom in NY (no one knew that Robert was her father until about 6 years ago, when she sprouted up tall and wanted to do sports like Robert) and together we have a son. We both feel that monogomy isn't quite right for either of us, but don't want to have the wam bam thank you ma'am come and go from bed to bed relationships that swinging brings. We want long term, we want pretty much everything word for word that you wrote. It's only been recently that we've entertained the idea of having a long term relationship with someone together. It's so nice to hear other's views, their feelings, to know we aren't alone in how we feel.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves

Stephanie