View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 05:53 PM

Default Thank you

I think yes we all ended up getting hurt. But too I think that we were mislead by her. We were up front and open about what we were looking for - and she went along with it and we were given false hope.

And then when she started just wanting to be around my husband that is when it really sunk in for me. She doesn't want what we do - she just likes being with my husband and having his attention. And it is hurtful. She has 2 children whom I would watch for her so she could go hang out with some of her other friends. I have cooked countless meals and cleaned up and taken care of everything without as much as a thank you from her or her even helping.

When she and her children would come over - she left the disciplining to us = and they were very disrespectful children. We went above and beyond and did all we could do and really put ourselves out there - and I feel mostly used, rejected and hurt.

It is the worst feeling in the world....I know I still have my husband and always will but this certainly has taken a toll on our relationship because he thought I was being jealous when he couldn't see what was happening right in front of his eyes.

I just hope to grow from this and perhaps learn not to wear my heart on my sleeve and not get wrapped up in the relationship until we are all sure of what we want from it.