Thread: Fun quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:46 AM

# What color is your favorite hoodie? Dark Blue

# Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Damn Right

# How are you feeling RIGHT now? Drained. Lot of processing and negotiation after a period of extreme anger (I was angry).

# Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I remember something about being in a city in ruins and running through trenches with my partner looking for something...

# What are you craving right now? Emotional Calm

# Who was the last person you talked on IM? My friend Renee who is living in Montana. SUch a sweety, made me feel really good.

# Are you emotional? Yes, I'm extremely sensitive and sentimental. It's a quality I embrace.
# Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both!

# Do you like your hair? Why or why not? Yes, but I need a trim. Hair is straight and wavy when it gets longer. Dirty blonde with a little red hidden. Just feeling a little unkempt at the moment.

# Have you ever met a celebrity? I met Magic Johnson in the Indianapolis airport when I was 10 or so. Jade from AFI sang back up vocals on my first punk bands demo CD.

# How many countries have you visited? Just Mexico

# Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Only if he bought. Though I wouldn't be good company, I think he's a major douche canoe.

# Would you throw potatoes at him? No because his kharma has to be extremely shitty. I'll let the universe take care of him

# Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Not really, there are shiny things, like my amp head but nothing sparkly.

# Have you made a prank phone call? yeah

# Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself and my dog Iggy

# Ever been on a train? Yes, in New York.

# What is your best friend doing tomorrow? My partner has spanish in the morning then she is going to meet up with me as I have the afternoon off. I think we're going to hang out then I will go with her to her roller derby practice then back to my place for a movie.

# Ever have cream puffs? Yeah, not a big fan.

# Where was your av picture taken? In my old bedroom. It's of my first tattoo done by my homey Artie.

# Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? You know, that is really hard I think only two people I dislike. I don't have hate for anyone. Ok I dislike 3 people. But only dislike.

# How often do you talk on the phone? Hella.

# What was the most recent thing you bought? A burrito at the Chavez Market. Yummers.

# What are you wearing? Pajama bottoms and a tshirt. HEaded to bed soon.