View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:25 AM

Default Confused... Help?!

So, I've been dating my wonderful boyfriend for about 5-6 months. He knew, going into this, that I wanted to fully explore my bi side, and has been totally accepting and comfortable with it.

I started casually dating a woman about 2 weeks ago, and she's a darling. I'm rather fond of her already, and Primary boy is fine with her.

The issue here is on my part. I feel less interested in having sex with Primary, I don't get the instant giddy grin when he texts/emails/IM's me, and I'm a little scared that this is going to backfire. I'm not willing to risk the relationship I have with my Primary, and I get the distinct feeling that I'm just *not poly*. Primary is scared that if I decide that I no longer want to be shared, I'm going to end up resenting him, but if I keep things open I'm going to end up resenting that he seems to share "too easily", and.... I just don't know what to do. At all. I'm totally lost and confused.

Advice? Head pats and "oh don't worry it'll settle in a few weeks"? Anything?! Please??