View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop View Post
I just ordered Pagan Polyamory: Becoming a Tribe of Hearts by Raven Kaldera. It got a good review on Amazon, and I liked the way the first pages sounded.

ETA: I'm finding this book very insightful and informative. From the standpoint of a person just coming to accept polyamory, it has definitely explained many things to me in a way that helped me understand better. I enjoy that it has a section on polyamorous parenting. My one complaint is that I wish it would go into more depth on many of the issues; some of the chapters felt rushed, or would have benefitted from relating more examples. While I think that it could certainly be used by non-Pagans, it is most relevant to Pagans and may not be comfortable for someone unfamiliar with Pagan beliefs. There are spells included at the end of most chapters, and there is an appendix at the end of the book with instructions for astrology and tarot layouts relating to polyamory.
Oh goodness, I knew Raven from like 20 years ago. I just looked at this thread. I never heard that s/he (not sure how s/he identifies these days) wrote a book! I'll have to check it out.

Edit: Raven is a guy now... good for him!

Last edited by NeonKaos; 06-01-2009 at 04:42 PM.