View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesgarnier View Post
Our marriages are happy, we love our spouse and husband, so we both decided to find another path than both divorcing to get together. We have somehow succeeded...
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesgarnier View Post
Both our husband and wife didnít accept the situation.

Quote:
Anna threatened me about divorce,
Quote:
Chrisí husband.... decided to meet other women and get involved in a relationship with a woman, without love.
Quote:
Anna decided also to meet other men and has several relationships, also without love.
Quote:
- Anna is deeply hurt by having lost her exclusiveness on me. She says she could accept me having other sexual relationships, but canít accept me being in love with somebody else. She considers her own relationships as a way of enduring the situation without too much suffering.
Quote:
Chrisí husband considers that his own relationship is only a temporary solution. He wants Chris back in a ďnormalĒ situation, which means a mono relationship. He says he bears the situation only because he is convinced it wonít last.
No advice. Just saying, these do not sound like happy marriages to me. Anna and Chris's husband are clearly not happy.

You have indeed succeeded at being together, but not at being together in a happy poly situation.

With all due respect, I personally wouldn't call this a poly situation at all. I'd call it a We got caught cheating and our spouses have decided to have payback affairs, to have sex without love, which is not really in their nature, to try to make themselves okay with this and make it hurt less so they don't have to face the scary prospect of divorce situation.