View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post

Maybe. Maybe not. I prefer to keep my relationships separate from each other. They know that I see other people, but nobody needs to meet or have any involvement with each other. I guess this depends on whether you are solo/independent or partnered/cohabiting.
There won't be a relationship that doesn't involve you on a certain level. Disease/protection-wise or time-wise at least. Decisions like living together with someone (even if oneself isn't the one in question), having children or making decisions financially. Some of those points will involve you even if you are solo and poly, because it severely alters the circumstances for your partner and therefore for your relationship with this person.

I am not trying to say that you need to veto to handle those possiblities, but you are certainly always somewhere in the picture, even you are not the direct recipient of those changes or given factors.

My Blog