View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:46 PM

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMao View Post
I understand that Michael said on the show that he was "straight", but I don't understand how in the heat of the moment if all 4 are on the same bed, why Michael and Tahl don't consummate? I understand that he is "straight" and doesn't look for other men, but when you're just doing what feels good and comes naturally with someone you love, I don't understand why it doesn't just happen? I mean, the women sure get it on with each other, so they aren't homophobes. Why not the men? Is is because that's too racy for T.V.? Or is it because they don't generally share a bed as a foursome. They just do that for the TV cameras? They normally just wife swap and sleep in separate chambers? I don't understand. I mean, it doesn't even have to be sex. The guys could just find it pleasurable to rub against each other. There's nothing wrong with that. You don't have to be gay to enjoy the touch of someone you love. If all 4 share the same bed, then it would be inevitable that male would rub against male, even if by accident. They do love each other. Michael, Tahl, or anyone else who has a similar situation, please explain it to me.

Thanks,
Confused.
i do think it would be easier to understand if someone in that situation explained it to us