View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefromgirl View Post
A smile for a Thursday morning. Thank you!
So welcome. I always get a smile at your blog.

Quote:
I had a therapist try to convince me I'd been raped by a friend's dad because I have these vivid dreams about the act. It's possible, but we live in rape culture. A woman is always on her guard, always afraid. Always at risk. So is it any wonder I'd dream?
I had one dream about my dad. It was so odd I've never forgotten. He was just about the only person that didn't molest me as a kid. No saint, him; but he went too far out of his way to ensure that was not a hurt I'd get from him. I saw an interesting videoblog the other day, of a woman ranting about rape culture. She was stunningly articulate.

Quote:
Awww, you sweetheart! I don't know that I could've got used to sharing my family after so long.
Oh no, i didn't exactly volunteer. I was Cinderella though, so it was just one more thing put-upon me. I have still not adjusted to sharing him, and it's almost 40 years later.... Pathetic.

Stupid staff robot.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)