Thread: Vicki's Journey
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Hrm. Maybe note this for future? Like if you know both are going to be out of town or away -- get another friend to come in to watch a movie? Or get out to be among other people?

Take you out of yourself.

GG
Unfortunately, that isn't something that can be done. I'm a SAHM, so I can't go anywhere in the evenings, and most of my friends live out of town. I am not the most social person in the world, so I don't have a lot of friends in my area. I spend a lot of time alone.

Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but at times it does. My lover lives out of town anyway, which is why he can see her but not me right now. H travels a lot for work so I usually try to line up a casual hookup with a FWB during the day when my kids are at school but I wasn't able to do that this time, either.

Guess it's been a pretty crappy couple of weeks this time. Or rather, it would have been if I hadn't had so many intense, emotionally fulfilling conversations with my lover. I was staying up far too late talking with him and it was totally worth it