View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Oh trust me, I don't always see it that way . Then again, I'm usually the one where you are. It's like we walk through the front door and all our defenses drop and the crap that's weighing on us hits like a ton of bricks and the depression sets in. This is a recent revelation for me and I've found that it does help when I remember that I do have someone supporting me and I'm not facing whatever it is alone. Give her credit for being your support when you feel like your crumbling.
This is it exactly! When I am out or when we are at a party or whatever and it's not just us sitting at home, I forget that I have a huge bill due or that I have to repair the sink or whatever. I'm not sad because I'm around her! Thank you.

You're right. I need to remember she's there for me. I'm going to tell her what you said and try to keep this in my head when it's just her and me and there's no distractions.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old