Thread: New in Spokane
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffanddannie View Post
Hey there we are a couple in Spokane that are new to this, in fact we have never been in a poly relationship of anykind really. we have tried the swinging thing and I always found we just wanted one girl or a couple to be long term FWB. it acured to me that what I really am looking for is a Poly relationship not swinging.... my wife is BI and I am strait, we are in our 30's and have kids and a house full of people living with us .... like I said we are new and exploring our options here, looking for open minded people in our area and not sure where to look.
Welcome! There's a forum lower down on this site that is for "finding people". It's under "Dating & Relationships". Here's the link: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Good sites include OKCupid.com (regular dating site but it's poly friendly), poly.fm, and fetlife.com (which is more about BDSM but does have a large poly community).

There are a lot of other sites that are good for the west coast that I'm not aware of since I live in Central Illinois (blah), but I'm sure other members here will cough up some names.

I actually know a few people from Spokane. Never got a chance to go there and visit them, though. Now they've moved, but interesting how that works.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old