View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:36 AM

I don't think I can honestly answer these questions until I try something with a guy. I don't know if I could ever have a full-blown relationship (the idea of kissing another guy is more of a weird thing to me than sex with a man). I don't know. These thoughts are confusing.

I'm past the age where coming out would be detrimental to anyone but my relationship with family, and unless I opened up about poly I probably wouldn't ever come out to them about any of this anyway (they would view poly as infidelity) because admitting I like guys would lead to questions like "How do you know?" and I can't lie when asked direct questions, not that I would want to lie.

I guess what I'm looking for is stories from other people who had never been involved in a situation with the gender they aren't attracted to, but then decided they were interested and wanted to try.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old