Thread: Feeling Lost
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Question Feeling Lost

I have been with my husband for 8 going on 9 years and we have been married for almost 4. Threw the years we have experimented with threesomes and always talked about someday how it would be cool to almost find a girlfriend for us both considering I am bisexual. After we had a baby i went through a very tough depression and had an affair. I came clean about it and we went to marriage therapy and i went on medication to help with my depression. My husband works a very stressful sale job where he will some times work 60 hour work weeks. Even though our relationship was strong he couldnt come to me about our realistic worldly troubles like money and fears at work. Last week he brought home a friend from work. Immediatly red flags went up when i see this attractive woman sitting on my couch coming home from an errand. we all hung out and she came over again 2 nights later. The next morning my husband told me i need to reconsider an open relationship. i was crushed. i went through this major depression form having a baby to a very mentally abusive affair to trying to get close to my husband again to him wanting to bring someone into our lives again. And she is a virgin! we have all discussed things and i really do like this girl and think it would be good for our relationship for him to have someone but the jealousy is killing me and i dont know what to do! Please help