Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisycthulhu View Post

I'M DOOMED.

So there's my two cents, for what they're worth.
Naw, you aren't. My boyfriend couldn't be Dom to me if you paid him-in so many ways. But, my husband, he enjoys it. It's not likely to find every detail of what you want/need in one person-but actually, opening up to having more than one person raises the chances of getting all of your needs met.

I'm a switch-and I am actually my boyfriend's Dom and it works out well. With him it's almost ALL psychological. Hes not into pain or bondage at all.

But, with my husband I am the sub and there is a little bit of everything thrown in there-except outright humiliation. That is a hard limit I laid out-no blatant and intentional humiliation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
This is a greatly interesting thread. G is into a bit of D/S, with me being the Dom. I'm still very new to it, so we're slowly trying new things. Right now he is most happy with slapping, spanking, biting, hair pulling, etc. Being told what to do and where/when. Not a lot of pain. It's what he craves and needs from me, sexually. I'm actually getting into it, it's a huge turn on to tell him what to do I will read this more tomorrow once I have time. Thank you LR for starting this thread!
You're welcome. So long ago this thread was started! LMAO! I was surprised to see it pop up in the "todays posts" list!

Feel free to ask me anything if something comes up. there's LOTS LOTS LOTS I don't know-but I've managed to get a good collection of links to people or places who do.