View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:19 PM

Another reason not to get back with D, or to have sex with a new lover, should anyone interest me, is that Ginger and I have just become fluid bonded. We had time and energy to discuss that in chat this morning. I think if miss pixi or I were to become sexual with someone outside our triad, Ginger would want to use condoms again, just to be doubly sure he was safe from disease. I don't want to go back to condoms with him, we've only just begun the fun and ease of being condomless.

Plus, the developing dynamic between the 3 of us is so fun, romantic, warm and erotic, I don't really desire any further entanglements right now. I'd like to focus on that for a while, without the stress of more first dates with new people. Of course, they might have other ideas for themselves, and all that will have to be negotiated as needed.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37