View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 11:24 AM

Monday was my birthday. I had miss p here at my place. We needed to drive to Boston for her therapy, then came back and ran some errands locally. Ended up at a Japanese restaurant to order some sushi takeout for my birthday dinner. We sat at the bar and had 2 mai tais each. I even chatted with the handsome silver fox patron on my other side for a bit. heh

On the way home, I dropped her at the grocery store across the street from my place, per her request. Then I went and got some sake at the liquor store.

At 7 she and Ginger arrived here simultaneously. They both had flowers for me, cut flowers from the store from miss p, and some wildflowers from Ginger that he'd picked on his land. I arranged them all together in a big vintage vase.

Ginger had another gift for me, one of his small sculptures. Squee! A bit later I found a miniature rose bush out on my balcony that miss p had also gotten and put out there.

So, then after chatting a bit, we got naked and I arranged the sushi on miss p's body and had a sensuous feast. I fed her too, and Ginger took pix of it all. He doesnt eat sushi. But I think he had fun watching. Once we'd eaten our fill, it turned to a 3way sex orgy and it all went great this time.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32