Thread: Fun quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:53 PM

# What color is your favorite hoodie? teal
# Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? my gf? you bet! :P
# How are you feeling RIGHT now? I feel pretty good. Had some issues w my sweetie but we talked it thru and worked it out! Had a lovely weekend w her and my kids, feeling the holiday spirit!
# Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I wish I remembered my dreams better these days... I recently had one of my levitation dreams, and I love those. I just think "up" and swoop up to the ceiling... it's such a wonderful feeling.
# What are you craving right now? Another sip of my first cup of coffee.
# Who was the last person you talked on IM? My friend and ex-lover J. He's a peach.
# Are you emotional? Yes, very, but I try to hold it in check when not appropriate
# Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both!
# Do you like your hair? Why or why not? Yes, I do, it's a good color now (naturally silver), and wavy, so I dont have to do anything but get haircuts and wash it
# Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, March of 08 I met Eddie Izzard. He's my hero.
# How many countries have you visited? About 10. Canada, Mexico, Holland, Belgium, England, Scotland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein
# Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? God, no, that would be disgusting
# Would you throw potatoes at him? If i were *forced* to eat with him, I'd want to
# Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? A prism in the window is making rainbows. And our little Yule tree, covered in my collection of antique ornaments and lights
# Have you made a prank phone call? yeah, a few times w Patty Rudd, she was a bad girl
# Who are you going to be with tonight? Spending the day w my girlfriend, but I will be alone tonight. Meeting someone I've been chatting with, for coffee, tomorrow morning.
# Ever been on a train? Sure. Besides the subways in Boston and Phila, back in college days, I'd take Amtrak from Philly to NYC, then the LIRR to go back home to LI
# What is your best friend doing tomorrow? My sister? prolly working and chilling after
# Ever have cream puffs? Yeah, so what?
# Where was your av picture taken? Plum Island on the MA coast
# Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes! ppl r dubm
# How often do you talk on the phone? abt once a day, briefly, i prefer to text
# What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries. We made stuffed shells last night. I love that my gf is a good cook. My ex never cooked.
# What are you wearing? Blue chenille bathrobe. 2 rings
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 12-07-2009 at 12:55 PM.