View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:42 PM

Just to represent for the queers (speaking as a pansexual woman)... my gf miss pixi (3 1/2 years together), used to be much more sexual with me for the first year or so, but because of various things going on in her life, anxieties, health issues, job loss, her drive has lessened. I've also been dating men met thru ok cupid the whole time we've been together, and since my sex drive is extremely high, she has always found it a relief that I can let off some steam with other people.

After a long search for "Mr Right," and kissing many frogs, I met The Ginger in early January of this year. We click on many emotional levels, and share many interests, AND, he is just as super horny as me. We only see each other once a week on average, but generally have 3-5 sex sessions on that overnight visit.

I'd love more sex with miss pixi though, and it's taken much patience to overcome feeling rejected sexually by her since NRE faded. Also we used to do a lot of kinky stuff she's no longer that into. However, we do manage sex a couple times a week, sometimes basic vanilla 20 mins stuff, once in a while a bit of a flogging or something...

Every now and then, for no apparent reason, her drive will rev up and we'll have intense sex once or twice a day for a few days in a row. I enjoy it while it's happening and go with the flow!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37