View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:16 PM

Thank you DH for your thoughtful reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
How long have you been married? I was under the impression it was a long time .....10-15yr? long history and foundation. And that you've been open or swinging for yrs....(not your first rodeo ) .... so his reaction if seen through clear logical eyes he could see nothing in your relationship has changed....except his break up.
together for almost 20 years. Started swinging a little over 3 years ago. The first meaningful, poly relationship (husbands previous GF) happened 18 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
I think it would be sad and or dangerous to support a toxic relationship with a women who you now couldn't look in the eye with out disgust just so it wouldn't cut into your dating fun. I think you should maintain (as best you can) whatever routine you had prior. Don't allow a shift to happen...at least from your prospective. Perhaps an attitude of confidence and normalcy will breed confidence and security in your marriage .....resulting in a happy husband.
this is such good advice that I highlighted it here so I can read it back easier when I need it. Thanks!