View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 02:24 AM

Entry #2:

G and I sat down and talked about what we want of this Quad relationship. We want a family unit, love shared and respect all around. We’ve asked S and P for a Skype chat so that we can all communicate what we all want and need.

S has told me he is very comfortable with daily communication, and prefers it. Wonderful for me, as I honestly did not realize how much I want to share with him, the goings on of my day-to-day life. Little, unimportant details that are old and usual with G and I, are new to S and P. I love it! I know, it’s NRE, but that is ok. We have distance between us, so we won’t be able to just burn out too quickly.

G told me he’s read this and he loved it. He said how much he appreciated reading it, from my point. He cares for P quite deeply and (according to S), she for him. So far everything seems to be working well

I actually posted on Facebook, something about Poly. It’s rather blunt, and the only one, other than G, to say something is my biological dad. It’s interesting that he likes and appreciates the idea. I wonder how the rest of my family thinks?

S said he misses me. Major “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” moment Don’t get me wrong, I am not head over heels in love with him, but I do see it going that way if we all continue the way we are. I am a little scared of falling in love again. I love G with all my heart; it’s not our relationship I worry about. We’re solid, great foundation. I think I just want to go in without blinders on – just know what we want and what we don’t want.

And I miss them. I love my home and my pets and my daily life. But I miss hanging out with them. P wants to teach me some of her kitchen tricks (she is a chef), and I would love to do some cooking and baking for everyone. I think Bean would love playing with my niece, Doodle.

G and I watched a show on one of the movie channels last night, Polyamory: Married and Dating. I think that is the name. It’s a ˝ hour show, but it was lovely. I was thrilled to see a working Triad and a working Quad. It was nice to see some dynamics, and to see honest emotions. No fluffy cotton candy goop glossing over the fact that people are human, and shit happens. We get jealous. We get annoyed. We get our feelings hurt and hearts broken. But we know this and still trudge forward through it to make our loves and us happy.

So enough for today, I don’t have too much to report But all in all, I am enjoying this path we have chosen. It’s definitely not for everyone, but there is an amazing view

Well, actually I need to NRE for just a moment S has beautiful blue eyes with long dark lashes. G has stunning chocolate brown eyes with long luscious lashes. Damn, I am lucky