View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:57 PM

This is quite frankly one of the hardest things I have ever done. I am not sleeping well, I can't stop thinking about her. I'm afraid to text her or reach out to her, because I want to respect her space and their time together. I sit next to my phone hoping it will beep and I can get word from her and have a chance to tell her I love her. The minutes seem like hours. I thought this would be about facing my fears and insecurities, but that hasn't really been a problem, I just miss her so much my heart aches. Don't get me wrong, I would do it all again for her, it is just a lot harder than I thought it would be. She'll be home in about 31 hours and I am so thankful for that.

Thank you all for your support, if I hadn't found this forum, I don't think I would have grown enough to handle all this. The love and support I have gotten from people here, as well as from her good friend who had drinks with me last night, has been amazing. There are good people in this world and I am very lucky to have the support that I have.

Gratefully,
Skater21