Thread: heartache...
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewgirl79 View Post
ok.....i have mentioned quite a few times, including my user name, that i am new to this. I have never done this before. I do not know what to expect. The date to meet was set a few days before she asked for the picture. So even tho i was insecure about it i sent what she asked for. it's not like i pushed them on her. i personally wouldnt have done it if she hadnt asked. and quite honestly. i will not do it at all for anyone again now. So yes, i am new to this. I apologize.
No need to apologize. And the winky was a clue that I do understand how new you are to all of this...which is why I offered some advice on how to proceed in the future.

It may have come down to something as simple as her being really shallow and not liking what she saw in the nude shots. If that's the case, you're better off without hearing from her again, I'd say.

In any case, I'll again recommend taking a more deliberate pace when meeting new people. Plus keeping your own excitement damped down quite a bit when you meet somebody interesting. Makes for keeping one's sanity intact easier.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.