View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 03:18 AM

Default Sunday - Funday

Last night my wife and I went into town. We were bored and both of us wanted to do something we don't normally have time for and that we have wanted to do for a long time. We finally had the money so I got a new tattoo and she got some piercings. It was my first tattoo. Yay! It was a good time.

Spent the majority of today at a friend's house with a bunch of other friends. We played board and magic games. Rymmare had a headache and I started to feel sick (likely from my lack of sleep due to my job) but we ended up staying just as long as we normally do because we were stuck in a never ending game.

I talked to DragonTattoo throughout the day and am continuing to get to know her better. All the conversations have continued to be the same. She taught me something new. Specifically, she taught me about a relation between my kinesthicism and my need for physical affection. I hadn't ever connected the dots but now that I have everything makes so much more sense. I feel somewhat silly for not realizing it earlier.

Things are going well. There's simply too much to say.

Kyle: 27 year old male
Katie (rymmare): 25 year old female
Kids: girl: 5 years old, boy: 3 years old